- This privacy statement has been created in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to the privacy of our visitors and members.
What personal information does this website collect and why?
- Order forms
- Our site uses order forms for you to request products and services. We collect your contact information (like your e-mail address) and financial information (like your credit card number) in order to process your order.
- Our online surveys ask you for demographic information (like your age, sex, province or income level). This information is not shared with advertisers on an individual basis.
- Our E-mail lists
- This site makes e-mail newsletter list sign-up available to its users. We do not subscribe people to these lists without their consent or sell the e-mail addresses gathered on these lists. We strongly believe that you should easily be able to unsubscribe from our newsletters if you no longer wish to receive them. You can unsubscribe from the this website newsletter by contacting us.
- When you place orders, we offer the use of a secure server. The secure server software (SSL) encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us. Furthermore, all of the member data we collect is protected against unauthorized access.
- You can cancel your this website membership in the following ways: 1. you can email us 2. you can send mail to our postal address 3. you can call our main telephone number To Correct/Update your information This site gives you the following options for changing and modifying information previously provided: 1. you can email us 2. you can send postal mail to our address 3. you can call our main telephone number Use of personal information without consent We may use personal information, without the knowledge or consent of the individual, only if (a) it is used for the purpose of acting in respect of an emergency that threatens the life, health or security of an individual; (b) there is an attempted breach of security of the this website web site; (c) required by law enforcement or judicial authorities; (d) in the course of its activities, the organization becomes aware of information that it has reasonable grounds to believe a crime is being or is about to be committed, and the information is used for the purpose of investigating that contravention.
- Contacting the Web Site
- If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, please contact us.