Our studies have shown that this new technology enlarges the effective area of optimal acuity. HD Lenses will increase your field of vision by up to 30% compared to conventional progressive lenses. HD Lenses achieve never before possible clarity, even if gazing upward, downward, or side to side. Lens distortion is also reduced by up to 20% over conventional progressive lenses.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why Choose High Definition Progressive Lenses?
- Do you have Computer Vision Syndrome?
- What Are the Symptoms of Computer Vision Syndrome?
- What Causes Computer Vision Syndrome?
- What Can I Do About It?
- Will Insurance Pay for Glasses?
- Will Glare Screens Prevent CVS?
- Will Computer Eyeglasses Make the Screen Clearer?
- Do High Definition Lenses Reduce Image Distortion?